Thursday, February 16, 2017


17~02~17   All about me.
Hi my name is shikaira. I have brown hair it is straight and very short. My eyes are brown and when I am in the sun they turn to hazelnut brown. My skin is dark tan and I have soft and silky skin like a baby.

I go to Carlton school and we always use our habits of mind. My behavior skills are always being honest and friendly to others. The school that I go to is Carlton. At Carlton we us our habits of mind. We always persist and we always be kind  to each other. At home I normally play on the at home and i play on my tablet and sometimes my brothers computer.  

My Favorite color is purple just like purple juicy grapes.
By Shikaira vinsen Carlton school HOPE YOU LOVE IT!


1 comment:

  1. Of cause I love it because it is awesome

    ReplyDelete